Friday, March 21, 2008

Short time to update..

Well as I am writing this message Brayden is throwing a temper tantrum in the doorway for no apparent reason.... he is just rolling around whining and kicking the walls.... dont ask. I started this at about 9 o'clock and its now 10:20 and I just got Brayden to go to sleep.... The TERRIBLE 2s are here in full force!!! OMG.
Anyways, today I hung out with Matthew most of the day, we went and got Macaroni Grill To Go because on the way there Brayden fell asleep, but I got some kind of Chicken Rigatoni and it was delicious!!! Then at 6 I had my mom watch Brayden and we went to see Vantage Point and it was amazing, really good movie. While I was there I had a Kaluha Mudslide, that was really good too. lol.
I never did here from the lady at the temp agency but hopefully she will call me on Monday and let me know whats going on. I hate when businesses don't do what they are supposed to.
Ok so I tried to put up pictures but my camera wont connect to the computer for some stupid reason so I will try again tomorrow. Im hitting the sack!

No comments: