Saturday, March 15, 2008

Dallas World Aquarium

Me and Brayden at the entrance to the Dallas World Aqaurium.


Brayden looking and pointing to the fish saying, "BIG, BIG FISH!"


Brayden's favorite thing there, the shark!!


Brayden had a blast with the flamingoes, they were very noisy!

Brayden with the black footed penguins, he liked them too!

Im not sure who had more fun today, me or him?? But it was a blast to see all the cool animals... seemed more like a zoo than an aquarium. But we will def go back!!!

3 comments:

MC said...

These are awesome! I especially love the pic of the two of you and the middle finger pointing (of course) & I could just picture him saying that! Looks like it was an awesome time. (and you should congratulate me for my multi-tasking b/c I'm holding Caroline in one arm & typing this entire thing with one hand!) :)

MC said...

(that was me- amy- by the way) I guess I was logged in as marc...

The Gathering in Granbury said...

We've always liked going to the Dallas World Aquarium, especially taking out of town guests there. It's always a good time. I'm glad you ha such a good time.